The LT-Innovate Summit is the yearly point of convergence for the European Language Technology Industry to network, discuss needs & strategies and explore innovation & business opportunities. The 4th edition of the LT-Innovate Summit will take place in Brussels on 25 and 26 June 2015.
The programme of the two day event includes:
- Showcases allowing companies involved in developing products to present their activities in front of an audience and a Jury of experts in the run up to the LT-Innovate Award 2015
- The LT-Innovate Award Ceremony at which the winners of the LT-Innovate Award 2015 will be announced and celebrated
- The LT CEO Summit, allowing senior industry representatives to articulate their innovative visions and interact with key customers
- A workshop on the Usability of Language Resources (organized in collaboration with the LT-Observatory project)
- A workshop on the future of Conversational Interaction Technologies (organized in collaboration with the ROCKIT project)
- Networking opportunities with LT stakeholders and policy makers.
After having won a LT-Innovate award in 2013, SYSTRAN will take part as a panellist at a workshop on Language Resources: Foundations of the Multilingual Digital Single Market which will take place on 25 June 2015.