To start off 2018 right, we are participating in our first event of the year: The MANUSEC 2018 as an official sponsor.
The two-day event will take place on February 7th – 8th 2018 in Munich and will mainly focus on the innovations and advancements being made in Cyber Security for the manufacturing industry.
We therefore invite you to join us and attend our speaker session on February 7th at 11:50 AM UTC+1: “Keep your translated data safe by using a secure and tailored solution based on the latest AI innovations”
Our account manager Loïc RENE, in charge of the manufacturing and automotive industry will be your main contact there. Please feel free to get in touch with him before or during the event to arrange a meeting onsite.
We cannot wait to meet you there! Benefit from 25% off with the code SYSTRAN25 at online registration.
Cyber attacks targeting companies in the manufacturing industry are on the rise. The sector is an inviting target for hackers, being the most attacked sector only behind healthcare.
The first European MANUSEC Summit will bring together senior security thought leaders to share best practices and find new ways of effectively addressing the current challenges. Ransomware, the human component, the disruptive potential of AI and IoT, GDPR compliance and outdated CISO reporting structures are only some of the topics that will be discussed during the summit. Practical steps and innovative solutions will be outlined and debated by industry leaders through a wide array of hands-on presentations and case studies.
Here are the main themes that will be addressed at this year’s summit:
- Addressing the new challenges posed by ransom-ware and disruptive technologies
- How to make processes resilient & production plants breach-proof
- The steps to take to overcome the challenge of humans being the weakest link
- Designing a peer-to-peer communication channel to share insights on the latest threats
- Defining the steps to achieve full compliance and turn it into a competitive advantages
- Tips and tricks on how to evaluate risks and get the budget you need
The Westin Grand Munich
Arabellastrasse 6, Munich, 81925,