One of our Spring webinars featured Amy Ward, Product Marketing Specialist at Progress, Kamen Damyanov, Pre-Sales Solution Engineer at Progress, and Victor Ramirez, Director of Business Solutions at SYSTRAN. If you missed it, the group discussed the importance of technology in delivering superb customer experiences. Furthermore, the trio spoke about SYSTRAN’s collaboration with Sitefinity to introduce an innovative solution that facilitates a stronger global web presence.
The group presented a demo of the innovative CMS.
The Market in Terms of Digital Disruption
When Yogesh Gupta CEO of Progress spoke with leaders across the industry about digital disruption, he learned that a lot of companies in the fitness space found it difficult to keep up with companies like Peloton. Peloton relies on a digital community of sorts to foster engagement and spread brand evangelism. Participants log into a portal and workout against/with friends and strangers from all over the world in the same remote class.
Because Peloton offers such a unique and engaging workout experience, traditional gyms and fitness centers are having trouble keeping up and adapting.
Leading companies across industries are utilizing technology to disrupt the traditional business model that we’ve all grown accustomed to. Amazon, WeWork, Canopy, Apple, and Peloton are among the many such companies that have leveraged technology to build competitive advantages. In order to stay competitive, companies have to be mindful of the changes happening around them and start using technology to disrupt their industry before somebody else does.
Enter Progress Sitefinity
Content management and analytics platform, Progress Sitefinity helps developers and marketers work together to optimize, scale, and deliver compelling, unified, and personalized omnichannel user experiences. This means with Progress Sitefinity, organizations can address market needs and easily deliver personalized experiences to the various personas they serve.
Sitefinity is referred to as the most user-friendly and cost-effective content management solution on the market. Here is what you can achieve with Sitefinity:
- Deliver engaging omnichannel B2B, B2C, and B2E experiences.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface that helps marketers and developers become more productive.
- Integrated personalization and analytics that help users optimize and personalize the customer journey to achieve business goals.
- Rapid-time to market for companies that manage multiple sites and languages.
Key Sitefinity Features
- Intuitive multisite, multilingual, and multichannel content management system.
- Cloud-enabled and extensible. Built on ASP.NET.
- Actionable analytics, audience discovery, and tailored messaging.
- B2B and B2C eCommerce enabled to help users navigate through your site and make a purchase.
The Power of SYSTRAN with Sitefinity
Sitefinity has a close partnership with SYSTRAN. SYSTRAN’s technology enables Sitefinity to manage global communications and together, their platform helps customers drive global productivity and deliver consistent and engaging multilingual experiences to their personas.
A prime neural machine translation solutions provider for over 52 years, SYSTRAN is dedicated to providing the highest level of translation quality while ensuring the complete integration of its software. SYSTRAN facilitates multilingual collaboration while reducing translation costs, improving global productivity, and international business development. Its software makes internal and external communication seamless by adjusting the tone, base, and communication needs.
SYSTRAN’s Neural Machine Translation connector, integrated with Sitefinity’s CMS, enables translation of your web content that results in increased global traffic to your website and enhanced connections with customers, partners, and employees globally.
Here are a few features of SYSTRAN with Sitefinity:
- Over 150 language combinations that simplify processes and creates efficiencies within already existent software.
- Appropriate data privacy, specialization to your domain, and a fully customizable and scalable translation solution.
- User-friendly, accessible, and cost-effective web content that enables you with the ability to edit, publish, and translate instantly.